We like to call it the Meridian difference.
We'd also like to think that over 5,000 clients would agree.
A 90 second video on what makes us different
Meridian Homes is a family run business with over 30 years of experience in providing a wide range of home improvements.
Most of our 5,000 customers have been acquired through client recommendations. Many of our clients are happy to recommend us to their family and friends. We believe this is the finest testament we could receive in respects to our design advice, product quality and our overall level of customer service.
So what makes us different from other home improvement companies? Please view our video for an overview of our company.
There's eight more reasons highlighted below.
Here's eight reasons why Meridian Homes are different
1. We only employ highly skilled sales consultants - we actually prefer to call them design consultants. They are all highly trained professionals with many decades of experience gained with-in the home improvement industry.
2. We don't do the hard sell - you will be provided with a competitive quotation that is without obligation or cost. Most of our clients order on receipt of their written quotation, but if you need time to think things over then there's no pressure to sign up on the night. We want you to be confident that you have made the right decision and will do all we can to provide you with all the information that you need to make an informed choice.
3. We don't inflate and then reduce our prices - sadly our industry has been marred with companies that are less than transparent when it comes to product pricing. We recently came across a home owner that was sold a single window by a large national home improvement firm. It had been reduced by 25% and then after three hours with the home owner a sales manager trade discount was applied. The final 'special' price was £1,700.00. A Meridian Homes design consultant supplied an identical window quotation, with 10 year guarantee for £480.00 inc VAT and was in the clients home for 45 minutes. Who do you think got the business?
4. We use highly skilled fitting teams - we only use the best fitters who have years of experience with installing a wide range of home improvement products. Some of our installation teams have been with us for over twenty years. They are polite and work in a clean and tidy manner, but they are partial to an occasional cup of tea and a biscuit, so our clients tend to stock up before their installation begins.
5. We care before, during and after installation - the test of companies customer service is not always before a sale or even during installation. The true test of on-going service and support comes five or six years after installation. We always aim to treat new and existing clients in the same way and with the same level of service. So when your cheque clears, Meridian Homes will still be on-hand to look after you and your home.
6. We offer a complimentary financial health check - in conjunction with one of the UK's most respected financial services organisations. As a Meridian Homes client, you can opt to receive a complimentary initial meeting with a diploma quailfied wealth manager, who will help you to make the right financial decision. This initial meeting is totally without charge, you are under no obligation to take any advice that is given and you are not required to purchase any products or services.
7. We reward your loyalty - if you are happy with the service that we have provided, and recommend us to your family or friends and if they subsequently place an order, we will give you a £25.00 John Lewis voucher or donate £25.00 to the charity of your choice. It's just one of our ways of saying thank you for being a loyal customer.
8. We adhere to a strict code of conduct - which we aim to meet at all times. Our values includes accountability, integrity, passion, humility and transparency.